June 12, 2009

I not belive in LUCKY.
I belive STRATEGY.
because i get the action figure Tranformer i want.
And is from mystery pakage. Hahaha~


This morning, wake up by my lovely mama.
She tell me that dad car need to go Rawang there
repair car tire. Ok. I just blur+ing wake up.
And wear a casual white jacket and jeans.
Ofcause with my favorite nike shoe la.
(Fuuyoh.. Like kiddo only.)

After dad drift from Genting to Rawang,
Siao~ Just wake up ma. Not yet prepare my mind.
Drift here , drift there. Tak boleh tahan liao.
Of cause just sleep at car la.
After arrived the tire shop, saw a girl looks pretty
(i think i give her 75% cause i dont know that she got bf or not. )
When she saw me, shy shy and go up stairs. Haha~
maybe she cannot accept me that so yeng zai.
(Fuuyoh... SS pulak.)

Straight to the point.
After having breakfast. Ofcause my dad
is doing his tire la.Ok~ i just walk with my
mom to 7eleven shop awhile.
After that i saw something.
Whats that??? Is Mystery pakage of Transformers.
Either u lucky get nice figure la.
I just staring few minutes. And my mama say
:"If you want.. Go ahead and buy la."
Waliao@ i tot she give me money buy.
Aiks~ manazai use my own money. Lolx.
ok~ First that i buy, i get Transformers Movie Jazz.
Quite cool that i have it.

After that inside the pakage have a paper is
show all the figure. Ok. I just spends few minutes
and think that. Maybe if i go buy again i sure that
i get the figure i want. Cause i want
Transformers Movie Optimus Prime and Megatron.
So, i just think that follow the picture, inside the figure
actua size. And megatron got claw. Optimus have cannon.
So, i just find and touch spends few minutes.
Finally~ I get what i want!!!!!!! Fuuyoh.
Below have some picture prove that i get it...
Check it out. And i not belive in lucky. Strategy!!!!


Optimus Prime. Nice figure.
SD type. This want i want.


Megatron. I like this type that original
design. More fierce and evil. I love it.


Jazz. Kill by megatron at first movie.
I like the design also.


These are the pakage i buy.
Haha~


After back my dad house. So. Just change a coat
and take out my cap. Snap a picture.

And i want to say.....
I am really boring at Genting in these few days~

No comments: