June 17, 2009

Nothing Speacial.. I think. Part2..
Boring Genting.


Somestyle. Keep me low profile.
Cause i am really lazy to style my hair.


some angles. when go out alone. Cold and alone.
Think something fresh and miss my friends and buddy.
And ofcause my drum set.


In the raining day. Walk in the rain and capture
some style.



Some sand art. Is unique. But hard to get in the
market.


Hmm... Every month diffrent topic at
Genting 1st world.


New York~? Egg york la!


Eh~ my ring. argh~~~
I leave at my uncle house ar!!!
Want buy some new style..


Negishi Souchi~ Hahaha~ looks like
the character of DMC. Penis head.


Vespa. My grandpa one more classic.


Next morning.
At before when i was 4 years old. Living this place.
Rawang. Hmm~ Cause my dad tire need to adjust.
So.... drift from Genting. Then go Rawang repair.
In the blur morning.


Then. Just go 7-eleven buy this stuff..
You know la... I write the blog before.


Optimus , Megatron and Jazz.


Err... How much i spend already......


Angles. Always in my style.


Boring....


Can you feel how boring am i.


Cinema.... Monster VS Aliens....


When finish all go... just leave me to watch behind
speacial scence... Coolwabunga~


Buffet again.


Surf at cafe.


My dad... John Conner.


Fuuyoh.. When goin pee..
I see.. Something.....

ERR....
TO be continue.

No comments: